[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Humble apologies to all

Seeems like many people are making the same mistake.  No worry. Lets
move on and talk about WWW security.

Is this for discussion on like future security issues, such as when people
start doing money transactions with mosiac?
for properly setting up mosiac?
for discussing new/current bugs known in mosiac?
mosiac behind firewalls?

:)

Christopher

--
Christopher William Klaus  <cklaus@shadow.net>  <iss@shadow.net>
Internet Security Systems, Inc.         Computer Security Consulting